Home » , , , » Back from the Dead

Back from the Dead

Hey everyone. I'd like to apologize for the lack of recent updates. School is a full time gig right now and by the time I get out of class and go through my routine all I honestly want to do is grab a beer, smoke a cig, and play some games. Fortunately, it's the fall break so for the past couple of days I've been able to put in some serious time into my "Tales of Deepwood" work. I have a feeling that it's going to turn out great!

Before I forget I have some new images of the lovely ladies that I'd like to share with you. Thanks to everyone for their name suggestions I really appreciate the input and most of the names were really imaginative and sexy. I've settled Mion for the warrior (Gracias Sumuner), and Wyx for the thief (You're the man Hobbs) but I still can't decide on a name for the lovely mage...

Update: I've just finished the custom pics for Sumuner and Hobbs. Thanks again for the great names! I still haven't named the Mage so if you can come up with a good one then I might just use it and you'll get a custom image for your trouble! Btw, I'm thinking it's about high time that I did some serious remodeling of the blog and any ideas on how to improve the overall page would be GREATLY appreciated. I'm a passably good artist but I'm hopeless in most respects with this website stuff :P