Home » , , , » Becca Cont.

Becca Cont.

Phew! It's been a busy couple of weeks but I've finally finished a few great renders of my ongoing Becca set! Sorry for the lack of recent updates but commissions, education, work, the flu, and life in general have left me with very little free time to pursue personal projects. Still, it'll take more than a bone-crushing schedule to stop me from posting on my goddamn blog!!! This Becca set, as you may have noticed, is currently left as a bit of a cliffhanger as has my latest set featuring Vera and Briana. With that in mind I'm going to throw a little contest! Which series should I complete first? The set with the lovely rogue caught during playtime by the vicious and horny gremlin? Orrrrr the set of the two gorgeous princesses thrown viciously into the warlord's fighting pit??? YOU DECIDE!!! Just cast your vote in the poll on the right side of the screen and the winner will be announced in two weeks! In the meantime please enjoy this latest addition to the ThreeDevil!