Home » , » Ramblings...

Ramblings...

Well guys I have some good news, some bad news, and some awesome news. Let's start with the bad news and get it out of the way: I'm going to have to put a hold on my Becca series. My current commission project is remarkably complex and time consuming so it's just not reasonable to try and do both at this time :(. If I try and juggle too many projects then the overall quality of my work will suffer and then NOBODY is happy. I PROMISE as soon as I have some free time to place our lovely rogue in some very fun situations!

Now for the good news. Iberios has agreed to let me post the works he's commissioned from me on my blog for your viewing pleasure! He's a great guy with an incredible imagination and I'm actually enjoying doing the work for him. I haven't had to compromise my artistic style or integrity so the characters are absolutely stunning!