Home » , » Trouble in Paradise Pt. 1

Trouble in Paradise Pt. 1

So here's the first part of my latest set. As you can see from my previous posts regarding my character Jasmine I've made some serious changes to her appearance and I'm damn pleased with how she evolved! I've always been a fan of the old school horror monsters (Wolfman, Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster etc.) but the baddy that always really grabbed my attention was definitely the Creature from the Black Lagoon. In every single poster featuring this slimy motherfucker he's always got some gorgeous half naked babe draped over a shoulder or something similar. He never fucked these damsels in distress however and I've come to the conclusion that the amphibious assailant has a godawful case of blueballs. Well no more! Enjoy and please leave comments/criticisms since it's the only way I can get better. More coming soon!