Home » , » Tara the Nurse

Tara the Nurse


Alas, this is the last render I'll be able to post for a few days. I'm moving into a new apartment and until I get internet I'll be unable to post any of my works. The moment I get reconnected to the ol' information superhighway I'll be sure to share some new pics with my favorite gals. I'm considering doing a series involving Tara and this ugly-ass alien but I'm not sure if I should. What do you think? If you're in favor of Tara getting to know this Bugger better then let me know!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to say thank you to the incredibly talented Mongo who was kind enough to link me on his page. On top of being an excellent 3d artist he's also a very cool guy who was very patient with me as I bumbled through the steps of setting up a link. If you haven't seen his stuff there's a link on the bottom right side of my page. Check him out!!!