Home » , » Considering Commissions...

Considering Commissions...

I've been getting a lot of requests for commissions and I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of intrigued by the idea. Making these renders isn't cheap by any means and additional income to support this blog is incredibly enticing since the software/hardware I've had my eye on to improve my work is out of my current price range. What do you think? Do you like my stuff? Are commissions a good idea to help support TheThreeDevil?  Tell me what you think in the comments!
Also here's a new pic of my newest figure. I think I'm calling her "Becca"-thanks to Nubian for the suggestion I tweaked it a little ;)- and you'll see more of her soon! Additionally, I've included an image of the new antagonist and any recommendations about this ugly SOB are encouraged!