Home » , , , , , » Wife massage by servant exposed into massage sex

Wife massage by servant exposed into massage sex

I am from Islamabad who lived as a hot wife for my husband. I would not disclose my identity as I want to keep it secret.I had all along a very active and satisfying sex life with my husband, but around five years back, a lingering back pain of mine spoilt my sex life completely. Whenever we attempted, my pain used to be unbearable and finally we had to stop that. Although my husband all along tried his best for my treatment and never expressed his sexual frustrations before me, I could guess that he used to feel miserable. So was I. I consulted a number of doctors. Most of them said that the pain was arthritic in nature and there was no cure for this. At last, I consulted an ayurvedic doctor. He prescribed an herbal medicine and advised me to have an oil massage in my back everyday. My husband has a busy life and he may not find sufficient time for wife massage.

He said that I should better get it done by someone who knows massaging fairly well. I liked his advice, but who would do that for me? We had a boy servant, called Moon, who used to work full-time in our house and help me in cooking and other domestic works. He was quite young and if my guess goes right, he must be around 17 years then. Moon was quite dutiful, efficient and honest and because of these reasons, we liked him. I asked Moon if he knew someone who could do the massage for me. Basically, I was looking for a woman to do this job. Moon thought for a while and said: BAJI (sister) I don't know anyone. He suggested that he himself would be able to do this job as he had done it many times for his mother.

massage sex

When I heard his suggestion, I simply blushed! No, it's certainly not possible for me to agree to this. Myself getting massaged by my servant - no, such a thing I could not imagine. Still, I didn't say no to him immediately. I said I would ask his "SIR"(my husband) and then decide. When I told this to my husband, he said, "Sehrish, you should have agreed straightaway. If Moon himself knows massaging, I think that's going to be the best."It was not a reply as I expected but as my husband has an open mind; He had given me his agreement. He said; Moon is a young boy and I don’t think it would be any problem for you.

Tried to tell him how I blushed at this suggestion. He was annoyed, "Sehrish, what is more important for you? Shyness (shame) or getting relief from the pain?". I agreed that certainly the second one is more important for me. My husband looked happy. He said that I should offer him Rs.100/- extra per massage for this job. Next morning, after my husband left for the office and kids went to Montessori, I called Moon and told him about my decision. He was happy that at last I have agreed to his suggestion. I told him about the extra money. To this, he looked pretty embarrassed. He said, "BAJI, you may give me anything else, but no money please. I'll love to do this service for you." After finishing his domestic duties, Moon came to me. He asked if I was ready for the wife massage stories. I was getting ready to apply hair oil on my hair myself, before he started the massage. 

Moon looked at me and then said "I can do that well! Give the bottle to me." He almost snatched it from my hand and told me to sit on the floor. I was wearing a pink cotton dress with a matching bra inside. I love to put on pink dresses as that suit my fair complexion very well. Moon sat behind me and loosened my lovely long, black hair and let it fall on the floor in a cascade. He started applying hair oil onto my hair. The whole room got filled up with the sweet fragrance of the hair oil that I use. He praised my long hair and caring applied oil to my scalp and then put his fingers through the strands of my hair. When he was massaging my scalp, I was trying to imagine how would he massage my back? Do I have to remove my Bra? Oh, No! I just shuddered to think that. Otherwise, how, I wondered, would he massage my back? I had a strange mixture of nervousness, shyness, uneasiness and what not! My heart began to throb as he was about to complete the massage with hair oil. 

Moon applied the massage oil on his both palms and applied them on my forehead. I wondered why he was massaging me there, as I never had any pain in that region. Moon told me that massage is good for the body and it shouldn't be Restricted to the pain region alone. Actually, a good massage should always start from the top - which what his trainer had told him. He gently massaged my forehead. I was relaxed and enjoyed what he was doing. After that his hands came close to my ears. He removed my earrings. With a pair of Johnson buds, he carefully cleaned the interior of my ear and applied oil in every part of my external ear. My body was put to rest. It was so relaxing, so enjoyable. I wanted him to continue with my face for some more time, but Moon surely had more things to do. 

Moon's fingers slowly approached my neck. I was wearing a gold chain and perhaps that was causing a bit of hindrance to his massage. He asked me if I would remove my chain. I willingly unhooked that from my neck. Moon took it from me and carefully put it on the bedside desk. He could then massage my throat and the neck region without any obstruction. After this, Moon took my right palm in his hand and gently rubbed it with his palm. Then he individually massaged each of my fingers. He was doing everything with such a great care that I had a great feeling of liking from within. He repeated the same things with my left palm. He was all the time talking to me and that must have helped in making the atmosphere easy for wife massage.

Then after finishing the areas he asked me to lay down on mattress for back massage. He hesitantly asked me about my dress that it would create hindrance in back massage. I was so much engrossed in the massage that I didn't hesitate to remove it. I unbuttoned the Shirt/Qameez from the front and Moon helped me to take it out of my hands. I had a bra inside and I covered the exposed parts of my back with the Doppatta (the upper part). Moon's fingers could now freely move above my elbows, right up to my shoulder joints and arm pits. He was saying that my hands were too soft and massaged them with greater strength and energy. I was having increased blood circulation and wanted him to continue the wife massage in this manly way. 

He then rubbed my shoulders and uncovered my Doppatta to the extent that he could completely massage the upper area of my back. He asked me how I was feeling. I admitted that the massage was bringing great comforts to me and he was surely doing a great job. While he was massaging my back and especially my pain region, I suddenly felt that all my pain had suddenly gone. It was just incredible. I was deeply engrossed and I didn't even bother to protest, as Moon's trembling fingers unhooked my brassier strap at the back. GOD! I was never prepared for this. Moon slowly removed my bras, as I tried to protect my breasts with Mattress. My servant was sitting behind me and could freely massage all over my bare back. He started gently with my spinal chord and the regions around it and massaged with force when he came to the sides of my back.

At one stage, I felt that his fingers were quite close to me breasts. I was wondering what would happen, if his fingers accidentally touched my breasts! The moment this fear came to my mind, my heart started throbbing. I was torn between embarrassment and arousal. I realized I was getting horny - my face was getting red, my eyes were burning, my pulse rate was increasing and I started getting a sexy sensation between my legs. I knew that given the employer-servant relationship between us, Moon would never dare to touch me there. But, somehow, at that moment, all my sexual desires, which were absent for the past few months got revived. I desperately wanted a male hand to touch me there. For the first time, I dared to have a dirty fantasy of my servant grabbing my breasts. GOD! What am I doing? Am I forgetting all social norms and taboos? Am I still in my senses? I was eagerly willing to have wife massage sex. 

I realized all my powers of arguments, powers of thinking were gone. At that moment I only wanted a hard male squeezing of my breasts. I was desperately waiting for an accident to happen. But no! No accident was happening! His hands were still keeping a modest distance. I was getting restless for a touch. At one stage, I just pointed fingers to my boobs and asked with a husky, trembling voice, "Wouldn't you massage me here?”I turned my face to him. The seventeen-year-old young man blushed and looked red. I tried to look at his trousers. His swollen cock made it a tent and I could make out how horny he was. That made me more excited. I was trying to visualize his erect manhood inside his trousers and felt that my hot valley started tingling strangely and I could sense my molten love cream after a prolonged period of abstinence from sex. 

"Sehrish, I --I thought you wouldn't allow me to do it there --" he was clearly stammering in excitement and fear. "No, no, you are a very good boy. Why should I mind? After all, it's a massage isn't it?" , I tried to assure. Moon could not wait any longer. He oiled his palm again and started to massage the areas around my armpits and breasts, intentionally touching his fingers in rollover, Pressed with my breasts. GOD! Was I cheating my husband? I surely was. I was married for 15 years. It was for the first time in my married life that a person other than my husband had taken control of my breasts. "Ohh...! Squeeze it....! Squeeze it more...!" that's what I wanted to shout, but I tried to apply my control.

Moon was faithfully oiling my breasts. My hard nipples and the black circles were surrounding that and all over. He was doing with his both hands- sometimes softly, sometimes tightly, giving a different sensation at every moment. GOD! Who taught him to be a lover like this? Nature? I wondered. For the first time, I started making verbal expressions. "Don't feel shy - do it nicely, a---h just like this!" Moon was too excited to talk to me. He faithfully obliged and drove me wild with greater and greater ecstasies. While Moon was cupping my breasts, his hands were working under and I was still careful in not exposing my breasts completely. Actually, he was still sitting behind me and although my breasts were completely in his possession, those were out of his direct view. After completely satisfying me with the breast massage, Moon's hands reached my belly. I was enjoying the tickling sensation, especially when his index finger reached my navel. 

He put some extra oil inside that to make it a pool and tapped there a few times. While he was caring this region, I was trying to imagine the next part of his massage. Where would it be? Below my waist and lower belly? God! I couldn't imagine anything more. My sex-starved cunt was creaming with a fresh supply of juice. It was paining. I was dreaming if I could get a massage right till there. "Oh, Boy! Do it! Do it till there. It's just for the sake of a Massage - so don't feel shy ---" No, I was certainly not bold enough to utter these things in reality. Instead, I was trying to apply my willpower to control such dirty desires within me. I was unable to explain how could a shy Pakistani housewife like me, who is ever faithful to her husband, could adventure this much with her boy servant. When he completed massage of my upper part, I quickly got up without allowing any possibility for a massage anywhere in my lower part. 

Finally, I asked him to finish this wife massage as I was not willing to get the full wife massage sex at a very first day. I decided to do it in next sessions. I would share my all next wife massage stories in future here. At the end, I was feeling fresh. There was a feeling of easiness in my whole body. I never knew that massage makes one feel so good, so relaxing it is! I wiped my body with a towel, got dressed and came out. I took a bath after resting for 15 minutes. Moon served my meal. There was an uneasy calmness in the room. I was still trying to recover from my arousal that resulted in today’s sex massage.