My Ex Wife With Another Man

My Ex-Wife was very Hot.She always wanted to be with Another Man.It was not my fantasy to Share her with my friend or any other man.But,She liked that Wife Sharing lifestyle and she was just more than crazy to adopt that.I was a bit reluctant in start but when I saw her habits and her liking I got used to it.A number of times I have seen her watching double entry movies and reading such stories where wives wanted to cheat their husband.A strange thing about her was that she never tried to hide it from me.She was never agreed to break our marriage and she always liked to perform a Wife Sharing session in my presence.
Hot-Wife

Ex-Wife-With-Another-Man
I wanted to share my own story here in Hot Wife Stories. There was a friend of mine who often visited my house for office work.our friendship was so deep that I never pretended to hide My Hot Wife from him.He was strong, Healthy and Muscular type of man with an attractive face.I felt a strange attraction developing in my wife for my friend.She liked to talk about him and often we discussed about my friend.
Hot-Wife-Photos
I saw the shines appearing in her eyes while we talked about my friend.So,I started developing my mind about Sharing My Wife with him but a strange fear of loosing her stopped me many times.I was not having a lack of Sexual drive or lack of size that can make her think of Another Man but it was too strange for me.
Hot-Wife-Stories

Wife-Sharing
Finally,I felt that she wants to get a screwing session from my friend.I asked her openly while making love at bed time and she confessed her liking. I.I asked her to proceed but without letting my friend know that I also wanted that.She started seducing my friend and developed a relation soon.
Ex-Wife-With-Friend
Within a couple of weeks,She invited him home and he felt very lucky.He tried to hide his visit from me but he didn't know that I have already planned to make of movie of that session.When he arrived at our home,he was surprised and frightened to see me inside the bedroom.Me and My Hot Wife laughed loudly and he got the idea that we both wanted that session.
Wife-Sharing-Stories

Wife-Pictures
I am sharing my wife pictures and video to give you the best idea of our session.Although ,she cheated me later on by leaving me and selecting my friend to marry her but I still feel that she was a Real Hot Wife.


Wife-Lovers
I hope everybody would like her as she was a real beauty.I feel unlucky that I lost her even after allowing her to fulfill her fantasies.I hope all Wife Lovers would like My hot Wife video and Pictures.