Husband Watching Wife Sex Massage

This is my real story. I have read many Wife Massage Stories here so I decided to share my own story. I’m 46 and doing business. My wife is 44 years old, a house wife and we live in our own house with our 5 years daughter. We have a healthy sex life and my wife never complained about my sex style or my tool size and such things. One day when I came back from office my wife complained that she fell down in the bathroom and had a severe back pain.
Wife-Massage
I took her to a doctor.After examining,the doctor said that there was nothing dangerous and it was only a muscle pull and it will be ok if you give some good massage with Ayurveda oil. While returning home I bought some oil and after dinner and I asked her to come to dining hall for oil massage.She changed her clothes and came wearing a nighty. I applied some oil on her back,lifting the nighty.She did not wear any panties that time. I gave her a casual massage on her back as I was not a professional masseur.The next day I asked her about the pain and she said there is no improvement and the pain is still same.
Wife-Massage-Stories
I advised her to take a massage session from a qualified masseur. She was hesitant as the pain was right in the center of her back to shoulders. For this, she has to remove her garments and she was not willing for that. I searched for some lady in my area but found nothing. Then I was browsing the internet when I got a profile of a masseur. He was already in our city. I was not sure that my traditional wife would agree for that but she has to get rid of pain. I finally advised her to take a massage from a highly qualified male masseur. She refused initially but when I started convincing her she got agreed. I have to motivate her for at least one hour. I said her that we will call the male masseur to our home. Half-heartedly she agreed for that.

Next day the male masseur came to our house and introduced himself as Sunny.He was quite young and never looked like a professional. I was surprised but he convinced me by saying that he had taken massage course. Then he prepared himself for the massage and asked me to ask my wife to get ready. She came after getting our daughter slept. He asked my wife to lie on the dining table as there was no massage table in our home. She was wearing a nighty as per his advice. She asked me to remain in the room while he does the massage.Sunny asked me to place the towel over her back and also to lift the nighty up to the waist.
Massage-Sex
I lifted her dress and put the towel on her bare back. She was very confused but I encouraged her by saying that; it is mandatory to get rid of pain. He put some oil and started the back massage slowly. First he done it very smoothly and then he applied some pressure. He was doing that all below the towel while I was feeling some movement inside my pants. It was strange feeling. I was enjoying my Hot Wife’s Massage. It was our first time when a stranger was touching my wife. I have never thought of Sharing my Wife with another man.

Sunny was good looking, young and well-built guy.He must be in his early twenties. She moaned due to pain but he continued to massage like that. He encouraged her by saying that it will remove her pain. He lifted the nightly a little up as it was creating a hindrance. My wife has a nice pair of big saggy breasts. Her bra was visible now. I have just forgotten the purpose of massage. My mind was just getting aroused and my hard tool was growing along. While massaging her hips he moved his hands very fast. That forced her panty to slide down from her bums and her ass crack was visible. She was not aware of that.
Wife-Sex
She closed her eyes tightly due to pain. After a half an hour of massage she got relaxed and her pain started to lower. She was quite happy. He asked her to take bath with hot water. I asked him to come next day for another massage session as my wife was feeling relaxed after the massage. I asked my wife about the massage and she praised his efforts. Her pain was lower than before. We decided to take another session. She said there was some relief in pain after that time.

My wife complained that she had a bit pain in her legs as well. I asked her to get a full body massage so that all her pains could be ok.I could understand her hot feelings that she might have liked the young guy and now she wants some more action. The next day,Sunny came again on the same time. The massage session started and I was sitting there in a chair and watching it.

I told him to provide a full body massage. He was quite happy to hear that. He asked her to remove the nighty and remain in single towel. After giving a pain relieving massage he continued to give a sensual massage to my Hot Wife. Slowly, the towel was lowering and my wife’s bra was visible. It was creating disturbance so I asked him to unhook. My wife didn’t even bother my words. He unhooked her bra and poured some oil and started massaging her bare back. Her big breast was visible sideways and Sunny was watching that in the corner of his eyes and he was wearing a shorts and t shift. I can now clearly see a hard on in his trouser.

He started massaging fast from top to bottom. In the meantime, her panty was half way down and her ass was half naked. Now his grown tent was quite visible in shorts. I was enjoying this all despite being a traditional husband. While massaging from sideways her hands brushed sometimes on Sunny’s shorts and she did not bother to take her hand away. I thought she is also turned on a bit then Sunny told that it is very difficult for him to massage sideways and asked me; shall I go on top of her and massage?

I said ok and my wife did not protest at all. He climbed on the dining table put both legs on either side of her and poured more oil on her hip and below the neck and knelt down on her back. He massaged her fast and the panty fully came down her ass.He now started massaging her ass also. While massaging, his hanging tower was brushing my wife’s body. It was sensational and my wife was also enjoying that.

I also had a hard on seeing this. When he saw her enjoying, he looked into my eyes and upon my confirmation he reduced the distance between his hips and her ass and at one state he sat on her ass. My wife was also enjoying the moment as he was moving very fast. His shorts moved upward and his fat tower was visible halfway down. I was surprised to see that as he was much bigger than me.

Now his bare tool was touching her ass crack during the massage movement. He did not bother and my Hot wife was enjoying with closed eyes.He asked me to bring a pillow so that her butts could be lifted a bit. What a great feeling that was. I have screwed my wife several times by placing a pillow like that but this time it was more than a pleasure.

He placed his tool right next to my wife’s love hole and brushed it on that meat. After that it was un-bearable for me so I got up and went near my wife. I asked her, Honey are you ok with the pain now? She opened her eyes and smiled. Suddenly, my mobile rang and I went outside to take the call. After finishing the call when I saw inside, it was a surprising scene.

My wife saw my absence there and she spread her legs a little to give a good access to her pussy .Now he started fingering her and he put his two fingers insider her ass too.She started moaning loudly and then he got down from the table and asked her to turn round.

She turned around and now his hanging tool was fully visible to her. I was watching all this through window. He took her hand and placed it on his shaft. She searched me for a while and found my absence. She grabbed his tool in her hand and then he slowly came towards her face and kept his tool on her lips. My wife was habitual of performing that mouth-work on my shaft so she didn’t even resist.

After getting a mouth-work for 2-3 minutes he massaged her breasts as well. She was fully prepared for a nice bang session now. He climbed on the table and they were now in 69 position. He started eating her meat. During that moment, I suddenly entered the room and they both stopped at once and he said sorry sir.I smiled and said ok you were unable to control your feelings you can enjoy as you like. I saw happiness on both faces and they continued the 69 position. I thought I can also join in the act so I removed my clothes. I went near them and started fondling my wife breast while she held my tool.

I took Sunny’s tool in my hand after removing it from her lips. I placed my tool in her throat and started sucking Sunny’s tool. My wife was surprised to see me sucking a tool. Then Sunny took my tool out of my wife’s face and started a mouth-work on my shaft. It was amazing. Finally, I asked him to screw her fast. He obeyed and started it in lifting legs style. I was screwing her face during that. It went on for 30 minutes when he came along me.We both fired on my wife’s saggy breasts. We all smiled and I thanked Sunny for providing us a nice pain relieving fun time. It was the best Wife Massage of my life.I paid him the money and he went away.I hope reader have also enjoyed my Wife Massage Stories.