Home » , , , , , » Sharing My Hot Wife With Close Friend

Sharing My Hot Wife With Close Friend

Finally my dream of Wife Sharing came true.I struggled a lot to convince My Hot Wife to sex with another man.It was my fantasy for years so I rested the option on My Wife.I convinced her for months and Let her to choose a man for her.I guessed that she liked my office friend.A few times when my friend visited my home,She had given him a special attention.Although,she was never a cheating wife but she can't stop her liking my friend.My Hot Wife Stories were not finished on liking only as I selected my friend to perform the subject matter to Bang My Wife.I let them get closer to each other and when I felt that now it is a perfect time for Sharing My Wife,I expressed my feelings to my Hot Wife.
Wife-Sharing
I discussed it with my friend but he was very shy in expressing his feelings about my Wife.I got him frank and then he told me the truth.He always wished to screw my wife.So,I invited him home to make my fantasies a reality.I wanted to keep these memories for ever so I put my mobile phone on recording to capture the entire session video.These Photos might not be very clear.
My-Hot-Wife
The session started with a mouth-job and I was keen to observe my friend's tool.He was quite bigger than me in size.My Wife really loved that and he screwed her throat nicely.
Hot-Wife-Stories
It was probably the best moments of our married life.I considered her a girl friend and let my friend to do it wildly.
Bang-My-Wife
She seemed thirsty for two tools at a time inside and I loved her thirst.She was moaning loudly and her juices were flowing out.
Wife-Stories
After listening my words to do it wildly,My friend wanted to enter her from behind.It was not easy to accept but i let him to screw her from behind.He rides her like a horse and I could fell the pain on her face due to back screwing.
Wife-Swapping
If I had done Wife Swap,I may not enjoy that so much as I did it in sharing my wife with friend.He managed to hit her deeper than me.
This Wife Sharing Session ended in almost 2-3 hours before my wife got tired.We both released for 2-3 times each and she had wild orgasms for at least three times.I have fulfilled my fantasies by her mutual agreement so nothing was weary between us.We are living happy and my friend is our permanent sex partner now.I am also planning for Wife Massage at some spa so that my Hot Wife can enjoy more pleasures.