Failing To Satisfy My Hot Wife

After a few years of Marriage,I was feeling my failure to satisfy my Hot Wife in bed.I tried to work it out as I loved my beautiful wife.I tried my luck in Wife massage but nothing proved to be perfect as my own tool never helped me for more than a 2 minutes session.My Hot Wife had not expressed any feelings but I could understand her sexual requirements.We were in a very good home atmosphere,happy in everything except this issue of my life.She was reluctant and always hiding her feelings of not getting satisfaction.I thought a lot and then discussed the matter with her in a friendly manner.I had given her an option of enjoying with any other guy at home.She denied at first but then after watching my sincerity she took her time for thinking.A few days later,My wife sharing lifestyle had been started with a mutual agreement.

My-Hot-Wife
The fact is that once a man is interested in this form of a fetish it is hard to stop him from thinking about it and wanting to act on it!I have helped my wife to come up with solutions and find a way deal with agreement.

Wife-Massage
What I will advise my male friends who are into the whole fantasy of wife sharing is that they need to tell their wives slowly and see what her reaction is.Some women are more open to the idea of sharing than others and unless it is approached in the right manner one will never know.If all else fails then call a sex counselor and do individual counseling and couples counseling.

Wife-Sharing
The point of the article and what I tell my male friends is that most wives if married for a time are not going to be willing to partake in the Wife sharing lifestyle,some women may be more open to it than others,but the majority will not.Husbands must take her into account about having a man waiting in the room for his wife as a surprise…the answer is "no" not a good idea.

Wife-Swap
Wife swap or wife sharing as well depends on the scope of the sex session.Some men  may even like to be tied to a chair and forced to watch,and not allowed to touch themselves while the scenario is being played out in front of them.A wife may also spank her husband as a form of deeper humiliation and domination.My scene was a bit different as I like to participate like this.

Wife-Threesome
involving another man in the marriage that the husband wants his wife to have sex with in front of him can be a difficult choice as well.The husband derives much satisfaction from watching his wife have in intercourse with another man who typically will have a larger than average size penis. 
Threesome-Home-Made
When I started thinking on a point of wife sharing lifestyle,The husband is usually the one who wants to get the Hot wife involved but he does not know how to go about telling her.
Wife-Massage-Stories
If you have certain difficulties in providing a sexual satisfaction to your Hot wife,I would advice you to discuss it openly with her.Calling a suitable guy at home in privacy would always make your life more easier.Stranger guy with wife must be a better choice.I had arranged a wife massage session for my hot wife as well where masseur can also try my wife.I would share wife massage stories later.I hope you have enjoyed these pics of wife sharing.