Home » , , , , » I shared My Wife With Blackman

I shared My Wife With Blackman

My wife is a a real beauty to whom I've been married to for 5 years now. She is a real hot wife. She is 5′6″ tall, blondish hair, glasses, a little weight from having two kids but it gives her the best curves a husband could ask for. She often complains about her increasing size and wants to loose weight but I try to explain how she is beautiful and is perfect just the way she is.
wife-sharing

I Shared My Wife
It was in April 2014 when me and my hot wife had our last bit of intimacy. she had heard enough about my fantasy of sharing my wife. She just couldn't ever see herself being with a black man even though I had tried to explain time and time again my reasons for it. It is the fact they are more endowed and the color of the contrasting skin that makes me want to see it so bad. Hopes that maybe for once she will learn the joys of sex, instead of having to act like she wanted it or to have to do things she didn't want to do just to make me happy.

She had already had enough and decided it was time to see what the real world was all about. After two kids and being married at the age of 22, she needed to know what was out there. I tried to talk her into trying my fantasy just to see if she at least enjoyed sex at that experience. I told her that we could set it up together and meet on neutral territory as to not let the man know where we live. With much reluctance she agreed. I already had one guy I talked to from time to time named Mike. I met him on the internet and found he was a strapping young man who had just what we were looking for.

Mike was about 170 pounds of muscle, a nice six pack, very well groomed and a 9 1/2 inch cock that I was certain she would love. I talked to him and told him all the things we had discussed previously and that my wife finally agreed though reluctant. I asked him if he was still interested and if he could send me pics to show her as she would want to talk to him first and then meet him before anything happened. He gladly agreed and sent pics along with his phone number saying call anytime. My wife and I emailed back and forth with him for a couple of months and then finally decided to talk to him on the phone. He sounded very well educated and respectful when we talked to him the first time so we agreed to meet him for drinks. We figured what could it hurt, worst thing she could do was say no and that she wasn’t interested.
hot-wife

We met Mike at a bar not to far from the house and yet close enough to motels, it could happen if she agreed. We went into the bar and found a dim seat back in the corner of the bar where we could talk and be alone, now we just had to wait on him. My wife wore a black dress that was cross cut in the front showing how ample her breast were and went to mid thigh showing of her sexy long legs. I could have died right there and been in heaven. As I admired her beauty, a black man about 6′, toned and well dressed entered the bar. He scanned the room to see if he found who he was supposed to me. I held up my hand and he came to the table. He asked to join us and sat down at the booth. We made our introductions and chatted from there. We had a few drinks and I could tell my wife was feeling intoxicated. I told him we better head home before she became any more drunk but that is when she surprised me and said no. She said that we would go to the hotel and continue our conversation. Now mind you, our conversation had ranged anywhere from work to sex and hobbies so it was an interesting evening so far. I asked her if she was certain and she said that she had pondered it over in her mind all night and yes she was sure.

We made it to the Super 8 motel about 11 pm after stopping to get some drinks to take back to the hotel. In anticipation of the yes, I had brought the video camera, camera, massage oils, and a restraint system that goes under the mattress with a blindfold. We sat around and talked more until about 1 am when we realized how late and drunk we were really getting. Mike said watch this and stood up at that point and took his shirt off. He had a six pack and was defined like I had never seen. I looked over to see my wife looking and didn’t even notice I was there. He then took his pants off and you could see the outline of his bulging tool through his boxers. He hadn’t even got hard yet and looked to be 6 inches long. April was awestruck that this was even happening as she didn’t even notice me getting my camera ready or video camera out.

Mike walked over to the bed and asked if she like what she saw so far and all she could do was nod. He took her hand and placed it on his boxers where his cock was. She gasped at the size of it and began to rub on it. As it grew it began to move upward and he told her to go ahead and remove the boxers. She slipped her fingers in the waistline and with a tug of his boxers, his cock sprang out and almost hit her in the face. Normally my wife doesn’t give blowjobs but tonight she had an uncut black cock staring her dead in the face. April reached up and took a hold of Mike’s cock and her hand wouldn’t even fit around the shaft. She moved her hand up and down the shaft and started to lick the head. The purplish colored head started to come out as his cock hardened more. She pulled the foreskin back and started to put the cock in her mouth. I had turned the video camera on and was taking pictures as she tried to get as much of his cock in her mouth as she could. I had already put the restraints on the bed and asked him if he was going to massage her first. He was more than ready to accommodate her.

We had her take her dress off which left her in her panties. They were a nice pair of lace boy shorts. He slowly removed her panties to reveal he lovely hair that covered her sopping wet hotness. We laid her down on the bed and he blindfolded her while I put the cuffs around her wrists and ankles.

As Mike started to straddle her to massage her, she squirmed as his cock started to touch her delicate skin. He slowly poured oil on her back, but and legs letting it slowly drip down her behind to her inner thighs and waiting pussy. He slowly started to rub her back and as he did she could feel his thick shaft pressing at her thighs.She was longing to have that thick cock in her, stretching her waiting walls and making her feel pleasure that she has never felt. But Mike was having none of that just yet. He continued to tease her and massage her as she squirmed to get him in her.

Mike then had her turn over and reattached her to the bed. He poured oil over her body and started on her shoulders massaging her while he now was straddling her to the point his cock was pressing against her waiting pussy. As he slowly moved down to her breast, he rubbed over her breast and lightly pinched the nipples making her gasp as the pain yet pleasure she found from it.

After he has finished massaging her breast, he lightly licked them and then bit the nipples enough to make it pleasure them to where they stood at full attention. He keep moving down rubbing her stomach and legs making sure to avoid her pussy. He works down her legs and massages her feet. This puts her in pure ecstasy as he knows just where to push to get her juices flowing. He slowly leaned down as he massaged her calves again and lightly licked at her hotbox making her want more.

He takes the oil and pours over her pussy as he inserts the two middle fingers into her waiting pussy. He starts to move his hand up and down hitting the spot she had never thought she had. She started to have a massive full body orgasm that made her pussy shoot her juices out and she moaned like never before. This made her want to feel that cock in her even more now.

He moves up and gives her a long kiss as she grabs his cock trying to get him in her. He then starts to rub his cock up and down her waiting swollen labia lips and pussy. Without waiting, he pushes his cock all the way in, burying his 9 1/2″ as she cringed as he hit her hilt. He held it there giving her time to adjust to the size.

She started to get used to the size so he starts to move in and out causing her a mix of pain and pleasure. As he keeps going the pain slowly subsides and is replaced by the most fulfilling and largest cock she has ever had. Her pussy walls are being stretched and she fills her pussy is as full as it ever has been.

As Mike moves in and out, she can feel her second orgasm building all through her body and he knows it. He starts to pick up pace to make sure she gets the fullest pleasure she can. He feels her pussy start to contract around his thick shaft as she has her second but strongest orgasm she has ever had. She is screaming out his name by this point and had many orgasms before the night was through. As Mike got ready to cum, she swore she could feel his cock getting bigger than it had been yet. He then buried his cock to her hilt and squirted stream after stream of hot sperm deep into her causing her yet another orgasm.

We all got cleaned up after the experience and said goodnight as I am sure we would see him again. My wife and I then prepared as I started rubbing her vagina and going down on her before I finished her off myself. I shut the video camera off. And then I banged her deep for another great fuck. Then we snuggled up for a nights sleep after the long night of my wife’s first.